Common Issues and Problems Brought to Therapy
I do not believe problems to be indicative of ‘mental illness’. I view problems as consequences of difficulties that we face.
COMMON ISSUES & PROBLEM
- Love Relationships
- Personal development
- Confidence building
- Confusion about life meaning
- Dilemmas related to personal freedom and free choice
- Conscious or subconscious influences of passions and desires
- Self-reflection: active planning for our future or subconscious submission?
- Feelings of isolation, loneliness and fear of death
- Being socially introverted